Flu + No tissues + No car = Ugh.

So life has its ups and its downs, right? Well today would definitely be one of the down days! Struggling to remove myself from the couch to do even the smallest task of feeding myself! Its days like these I wonder what others must see in myself? What do I see in myself?
Seriously, maybe I am bi polar? Two days ago I was on the biggest high, strutting around with my head held high. Life was good. Then suddenly, crash! I'm back at the bottom again. This is ridiculous.

Stupid $9,000 car decided this morning that it doesn't want to go anymore! Why pay decent money for a car when you still have the stupid bloody issues with them! I missed an appointment this morning and had to call up and sound like a complete bogan to reschedule cos my car wouldn't start. Its goes Rrr.. Rrrrrr.. Rrrrrrrrrrrr.. Fucking battery. I swear I did nothing to make it angry this time, unlike last time.. So now, even if I wanted to leave, I can't. I'm on house arrest.

I have my first ever hospital admission on Friday to have my wisdom teeth yanked out (thankfully I don't need my car for that!) and I'm considering writing "not this one" on various limbs like House so I have some chance of leaving without having a limb accidentally amputated. Yes - I have great confidence in the hospital staff.

Also, I still have the flu.
Flu + No tissues + No car = Ugh.

Take a pill and perhaps thing will right themselves..

0 comments: